Leveraging Executive Education and Leader Development For Strategic
Planning, Action Learning, Customized Executive Education and Enhanced
Business Meetings - all supported by a philosophy of Breakthrough Centered Development.
Research and Publishing:
Eight National Benchmarking Reports.
EKW's Free Corporate Consultation
For the past 21 years, many of our best client relationships have begun with
simple, no-obligation conversations and consultations. Its a great way for us
to get to know you and you to know us.
What You Can Expect As a Likely Outcome:
Once we have had a chance to talk with you about your organization, its business
issues and your education/development goals, we should be able to help you and,
through you, your senior management think about -
When it makes the most sense to use of custom-built vs. off-the-shelf vs.
public open enrollment executive education offerings
- The risks and benefits involved with these and other types of interventions
- Which type(s) of case(s) are likely to be most helpful in accomplishing your
business and development goals - live, action, historical and / or traditional
- The critical success factors for a high impact, successful executive education
- The costs and timelines you can anticipate if you choose to invest in
- Some initial concepts for closely connecting your executive education effort
to your corporations key emerging business issues.
Its Simple and Obligation-Free:
Just call our offices to schedule a mutually convenient time for a brief phone
conversation during which you and one of our senior associates can explore the
challenges and opportunities you and your organization are facing and discuss
the pros and cons of various executive education and development options.
To Make the Best Use of Your Time:
To make the very best use of your time during that phone discussion, we suggest
that you give some thought to the following questions prior to the actual phone
consultation. Your responses will help us more efficiently and effectively
- Do you have a specific education or development assignment in mind? Or, is
there some other goal, such as to stimulate stronger interest or commitment on
the part of senior management?
- To what, if any, business issue, challenge or opportunity is this
developmental initiative(s) tied?
- Who is the senior level sponsor or customer for this effort?
- What are the business and/or development goals associated with this initiative?
- What is the timeline for accomplishing the goal(s)?
Just call 815 356 3557 to schedule your free phone consultation with one of our
senior associates. There is no obligation and youll receive the benefit of our
sixteen-plus years of helping the Fortune 500 harness Executive Education and
Action Learning for executive and organization development.
Call today to schedule your free phone consultation.
Back to top